Request a no obligation, free quote on this product from your choice of dealers.
|Models:||FT CF75 4x2 Prime Mover|
|Engine:||PACCAR: 6 cylinder, turbo intercooled|
* Maximum GVM and GCM figures shown may exceed certain Australian state regulations.
|Max Output:||Up to 360 hp (265 kW) at 2200 rpm|
|Max Torque:||Up to 1070 lb/ft (1450 Nm) at 1100 -1700 rpm|
|PACCAR:||6 cylinder, turbo intercooled|
|Piston displacement:||9.2 litres|
|Compression ratio:||17.4 to 1|
|Fuel injection:||Electronically controlled|
Max. output: 249 hp (183 kW) at 2200 rpm
Max. torque: 775lb/ft (1050 Nm) at 1100-1700 rpm
Max. output: 310 hp (228 kW) at 2200 rpm
Max. torque: 940 lb/ft (1275 Nm) at 1100-1700 rpm
Max. output: 360 hp (265 kW) at 2200 rpm
Max. torque: 1070 lb/ft (1450 Nm) at 1100-1700 rpm
|Type:||Single type, pushed operation, asbestos free, dry plate, hydraulically operated and pneumatically assisted with torsional damper.|
|Model:||16S1800: ZF synchro 4-speed main gearbox with range-change group and splitter group, giving 16 speeds|
|Options:||- 12AS1630: ZF 12-speed, automated manual, ZF AS-Tronic transmission
- 16S1600: ZF synchro 4-speed main gearbox with range-change group and splitter group, giving 16 speeds
- 12A1420: ZF 12-speed, automated manual, ZF AS-Tronic transmission
|Max. design load:||7500 kg|
|Details:||I-section axle. Stub axles with needle bearings.|
|Max. design load:||13000 kg|
|Details:||Single reduction driven axle with diff lock.|
|Ratio:||3.70, 4.11, 4.63|
|Type:||Parabolic type leaf springs with shackled ends at rear – maintenance free. Shock absorbers and stabiliser bar.|
|Spring dimensions:||1x1800x80x28 + 1x1800x80x30 mm (7500 kg)|
|Type:||DAF 4 bag ECAS (Electronically Controlled Air Suspension); Shock absorbers and stabiliser bar.|
|Max. design load:||13000 kg|
|Option:||Axle load monitoring|
|Type:||Dual circuit air operated disc brakes with wear indicators at front and rear.|
|Disc Brake dimensions:||430 x 45 mm|
|Details:||EBS (Electronic Braking System incorporating ABS); Emergency/parking brake with spring brake actuators on rear axles; Exhaust brake (retardation power 170 kW at 2800 rpm).|
|Options:||- Vehicle stability control (VSC)
- ZF intarder only with AS-Tronic (retardation power 420 kW)
- ASR (Anti-Slip Control).
|Type:||Hydraulic power steering with adjustable steering column for rake and height|
|Type:||22.5” (10 stud 335 PCD) Silver steel disc wheels with 295 / 80 R22.5 tubeless radial tyres at front and dual 11 R22.5 tyres at rear.|
|Options:||- Alcoa Dura-Bright wheels
- Alcoa aluminium satin disc wheels
- Wheel protection rings
|Type:||Completely flat topped chassis frame; Riveted and bolted construction of channel-section main frame members (tapered at the rear end) and cross members;1 x 430 litre aluminium fuel tank; Fuel tank height – 620 mm; 1 x 75 litre AdBlue tank (50 litre with spare wheel carrier); Horizontal box type silencer at RHS; Spray suppression behind steer tyre; Front Under-run Protection System (FUPS); Catwalk and step; Main frame members with angle sections for mounting of fifth wheel at 50 mm even spacing; Dimensions main frame members: 260 x 75 x 6 mm or 260 x 75 x 7 mm with front inner reinforcement.|
|Options:||- 340 litre aluminium fuel tank
- 1 x 340 and 1 x 430 litre aluminium fuel tanks
- Spare wheel carrier with spare wheel (only with 1 fuel tank)
- 1 x 750 litre aluminum fuel tanks (not with 3.25 m wheelbase)
|Batteries:||2 x 175 Ah|
|Starter motor:||24 V|
|Rear light units:||Incorporating direction indicator light, stop light, reversing light, side marker light and reflector mounted on c-channel; Reverse warning alarm.|
|Battery isolation:||Main switch with manual control located near the battery box.|
|F230 tilt Day Cab with 4 coil spring suspension and hydraulic tilting device; Tilting angle 57.5°; Fixed, illuminated cab steps; Manually controlled roof hatch; Heated and electrically adjustable main and wide angle mirrors; Steel front bumper with foot hold; Combi lights, incorporating driving and fog lights in lower bumper; Rear worklamp; External sun visor; Corner air deflectors; Side collars; Rear window.
- Sleeper Cab - Air horns (single set)
- Adjustable roof spoiler
- Air horns (double set Space Cab only)
- Space Cab with skylights
- Remote hatch control (Space Cab only)
|High quality trim and upholstery in natural camel-grey colour; Cab floor cover includes easy-clean top layer in camel-grey; Cockpit style dashboard, including DIP (driver information panel) and AdBlue indicator; Adjustable luxury air suspended driver seat and fixed co-driver seat with head restraint; Various storage facilities including two cup holders, containers behind seat and overhead compartments; 4 spoke, soft grip steering wheel with integrated control switches; Electric window openers (driver and passenger); Cruise control; Personal road speed limiter; Black dashboard finish; Integrated 3-point seat belt; Air conditioning; Radio/USB/MP3 player with 6 speakers; Antennas: 2 x GSM; Remote control door lock; FMS connector prepared (Fleet Management System).
- Hands free telephone kit*
- Passenger luxury air seat
- 3rd seat (Day Cab only) - Wood structure dashboard finish
- Leather finish steering wheel
- Additional upper bunk (only with Space Cab)
- Automatic temperature control
- SRS air bag (driver) with seat belt pre-tensioner on driver and passenger seats
- Lane departure warning system
- Bunk with Sleeper and Space Cab (height depending on refrigerator and storage boxes)
- Refrigerator (not available with Day Cab or rear window)
- Driver’s seat arm rest (only with AS-Tronic).
* Subject to phone compatibility, bluetooth adaptor not included
|Cab colour: M8870 Ice White
Chassis colour: Black
Mirror cover: Black
Bumper colour: Cab colour
- Mirror covers cab colour
- Various non-standard and metallic cab and chassis colours available. Ask your local dealer for a colour guide
|Semi trailer brake Connectors: 2-line with suzi couplings 24V EBS 7-pin connector for EBS
Semi trailer light Connectors: Two 7-pin connectors (24V)
|Power Take Off (PTO):|
|Engine speed control connector; PTO prepared.
- Various types of PTOs / position combinations – refer to DAF Trucks Australia
|- Exhaust Emission Euro 5 ADR 80-03
- ECE R29 Cab Certification
- ADR 83 Noise Certification
- Front Under-run Protection Certification
|Air intake with cyclonic filter on cab roof; Standard tool kit; Fuel water
|All vehicles are speed limited to 100 km/h.|
|SCR - Selective Catalytic Reduction:|
|DAF uses SCR technology – Selective Catalytic Reduction. This SCR technology offers an effective solution to comply with European Euro 5 emission requirements. SCR technology is simple, reliable and efficient.
SCR is an after-treatment system applied to all current PACCAR Euro 5 engines, and is used in conjunction with an advanced high-pressure fuel injection system.
|• Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
• Anti-Slip Control (ASR)
• Brake assist
• Drag torque control
• Hill Start Aid (with AS-Tronic only)
|• Side view camera system - Option
• Front (Option) and side view mirrors
• HID Xenon headlights - Option
|Driver support Systems:|
|• Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Forward Collision Warning (FCW) - Option
• Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) – Option
• Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) - Option
|Passive Safety Systems:|
|• Seat belt reminder
• Airbag and seat belt pre-tensioners
• Front Under-run Protection System
|3 year / 500,000 kms, whichever occurs first.
Conditions apply. For full warranty details, please contact your local DAF dealer.
The information contained in this spec sheet is for general information purposes only. Please note that the specifications listed above are formulated for a “Base Model” DAF truck. Depending on the vehicle configuration a specific option may not be possible. All weights and measurements stated relate to the basic specification and may vary should different specifications be chosen. In the interest of product improvements, DAF Trucks Australia reserves the right to change these specifications without prior notice. For further information please contact DAF Trucks Australia or your nearest dealership.
|* Subject to conditions:|
|Refer to your authorised DAF Dealer for:
Full Warranty details and limitations.
Further details regarding the mass of options.
The latest details on specifications, options, prices and availability.